PunctureSafe is a new type of tyre sealant gel that is injected into tyres to prevent punctures before they happen.
Installation takes only 15 minutes per car
SAFE AT HIGH SPEED
Up to 250 Km/h (High Speed formulation)
Permanently seals punctures as they occur
Improves fuel economy and tyre life
FLAT TYRE FACTS
- Most drivers will get at least 5 flat tyres over the years.
- Around 1700 flat tires happen every day in Hong Kong – usually at the most inconvenient time and place.
- It’s also expensive – Replacing one flat tyre often means getting two new tyres to avoid uneven ride heights.
Avoid possible accidents on the side of the road while changing a flat and save yourself a trip to a tyre repair shop.
With PunctureSafe you will save costs on punctures, blow-outs, fuel consumption, downtime and early tire replacement.
Prevent punctures before they happen!
Give yourself peace of mind, knowing you are safe from tyre punctures on your trip.
Puncturesafe is suitable for cars, motorcycles, dirt bikes, bicycles, trucks, buses and all commercial vehicles (including golf buggies, off-road vehicles).
HIGH PERFORMANCE / HIGH SPEED
Cars, Motorcycles, Vans
HEAVY DUTY / MEDIUM SPEED
Trucks, Busses, Lorries
EXTRA HEAVY DUTY / LOW SPEED
Tractors, Excavators, Loaders
“We have used PunctureSafe for almost 3 years, and have had excellent results from the product, and professional support in every way.”
Richard Harvey – UK BMW Club
“We offer PunctureSafe to all our customers when they purchase a car and 86% of them will have the product before they collect their new purchase. Almost everyone of them will have PunctureSafe when they replace the car.”
Andrew Shipp – Sussex Cars Ltd.
“…Since the installation of PunctureSafe we have had NO punctures and NO down-time.”
Steve Clarke – ClarkeSon Recycling Ltd
Used by major brands
PunctureSafe is Manufactured in the UK using a proprietary process not found in any other tyre sealant and is recommended by major fleet users, racing teams, new car dealers and motor enthusiast clubs
How It Works
- PunctureSafe gel is injected into the inflated tyres through the valve stem, before a puncture occurs.
- Evenly balanced layer of the PunctureSafe gel is formed on the inner tyre.
- When a puncture occurs, the rotating tyre, internal pressure and escaping air, forces the gel into the puncture and a permanent seal is created