How It Works
- Whats App us on 5420 5113 , with a photo of the tyre. We will confirm if it can be repaired and arrange a time. English speaking staff available.
- Our service vehicle will come to your home or office carpark ASAP (same afternoon or the next day) to repair your tyre using our proprietary gel. We will also treat the other 3 tyres to avoid future punctures (normal retail price HK$1500 from a service center). We also carry jumper leads if your battery is flat.
- See the first video below (1 minute) to see the process to inject the sealant. We carry electric air pumps and will top up your air pressure in all tyres (using the cigarette lighter plug in your car). The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
- You need to be there to drive the car a short distance after treatment, which seals the puncture.
- The seal is permanent. You do not need to visit a tyre shop or pay more later on.
- Charges are $1800 for same day service or $1600 for next day service and include all labour and materials, no extra or hidden charges. If we cannot repair the puncture all charges are fully refunded.
Click on the video’s below to see how the products work and demonstrations of its effectiveness, as well as reviews from Hong Kong and overseas
How to Install
A short explanation of how our service partners install the product.
We’ve punctured PunctureSafe treated and untreated tyre to see the real life effectiveness of the product.
Everything about PunctureSafe
A short introduction to our world-class product.
Speedy Hire Expo
A demonstration of PunctureSafe’s ability to immediately seal punctures
Removal from the Tyre
How easy and safe it is to remove the product if needed.
Good Tyre Coverage
Shows the even 3mm coverage inside a treated tyre.
1. What is PunctureSafe?
PunctureSafe is a special blend of polymers which coats and clings to the inner tyre.
PunctureSafe is a permanent puncture prevention treatment, which also extends tyre life extender by helping heat disperse through the rim and reducing the porosity of the tyre, which also improves fuel economy. Previously available products (and most current ones) simply “fall apart” at speeds of 60KM/H and over, because they were manufactured for the construction industries’ slow vehicles, but eventually made their way into the high-speed markets creating problems. PunctureSafe is not a “get you home” product like other sealants, it is applied before the puncture occurs, and permanently seals punctures as they happen. Once installed, PunctureSafe not only seals punctures, it conditions the inner casing, preventing porosity leaks caused by tiny holes and cracks. In other words after installing Puncturesafe the tyres maintain correct air pressure and the need to regularly top up with air is virtually eliminated, and with correctly inflated tyres you get better fuel economy, your tyres also run cooler eliminating that problem of heat build-up. Tyres treated with PunctureSafe last considerably longer, and cooler tyres are also less susceptible to punctures. PunctureSafe is water based for easy clean out (if ever you need to do this) and is installed in minutes through the tyre valve, with very little air loss and without removing any wheels.
2. What makes PunctureSafe different to tyre sealants that do not work?
Technology! Sealants have caused many problems that we at PunctureSafe have addressed. Using a highly evolved mixture of polymers, we have devised a product that is more than capable of working in harmony with today’s modern breed of vehicles. We use advanced chemistry in our process that bonds the molecules of the sealant together at speeds up to 250 km/h. Previously available products, and most current ones, have simply “fallen apart” at around 60 km/h.
PunctureSafe performance does not diminish with speed, distance or time.
The PunctureSafe Research & Development Team has developed an unrivalled proprietary process that has yet to be duplicated.
3. Are all tyres suitable for treatment with Puncturesafe?
Puncturesafe is designed to work with all standard automotive tyres. The rotational force while driving will quickly spread an even 3 mm layer of gel over the inside of the tyre that acts to seal punctures as they occur. Lately some specialty “noise reduction “ tyres have appeared on the market that have thick blocks of foam glued to the interior of the tyre tread. These foam blocks prevent the gel from dispersing smoothly and evenly across the tyre tread. We do not recommend Puncturesafe for use in these tyres. Additionally in rare cases cars that have after market “hot rod” modifications such as enlarged rim with tyre narrower than the rim, or an exaggerated camber on the wheels , may not be suitable for treatment.